Get Free Counselling
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
This programme imparts the strategic management skills necessary to lead a government or non-profit organisation.
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector.
- Advanced Public Human Resource Management.
- Advanced Public Project Management.
- Fundamentals of Research.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Public Finance.
Electives: Choice of two*
- Negotiation and Conflict Management.
- Labour Relations.
- Quality and Customer Service Management.
- Change Management.
- Education Curriculum Management.
- Mentoring and Coaching
*Based on student numbers
- A 3-year degree (NQF Level 7) and relevant work experience.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management is an NQF Level 8
qualification, with 120 credits, offered over a period of 12 months.