Get Free Counselling
BACHELOR OF PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
This programme emphasises the general management skills needed to lead a public service or non-profit organisation.
- Public Management I, II, III
- Public Human Resource Management I, II, III
- Public Finance Management I, II, III
- Public Policy Management I, II, III
- Public Strategic Management I, II
- Economics I, II, III
Electives: Choice of two*
- Public Procurement
- Local Government Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Ethics
- Quality and Customer Management
- Labour Relations
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Health Management
- Project and Programme Management
- NQF Level 4 qualification (e.g. Matric exemption)
- Regenesys Higher Certificate in Public Management (HCPM)
- * Based on student numbers
The BPM is an NQF Level 7 qualification, with 360 credits.
The qualification is offered over a minimum of 3 years.